APPLICATION FORSIGN ESTIMATOR
The sign estimator determines the price of signs by developing labor and material costs for the manufacture and installation of signage.
- Determine the appropriate technical solution to manufacture and install the sign and the materials fo be used.
- Read and understand blueprints and drawings to accurately estimate materials and labor.
- Assess cost effectiveness of estimates by tracking actual costs and rates.
- Consult with a cross-functional project team and outside vendors to resolve issues and formulate the most accurate estimates.
- Find new material and service suppliers and learn about new techniques and materials related to the signage industry.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers for the materials and services.
- 3 + years of experience in a custom manufacture environment; experience in architectural sign estimating is preferred.
- A degree or background in a Finance or Technical field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment, working well under pressure.
- A positive attitude and professional etiquette in communication with vendors and co-workers.
- Excellent problem-solving skill, mechanical aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Paint Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Health Insurance (per company policy)